Vacancies will be posted here and on the Kent Teach Website
Pastoral Support Officer Teaching/Child
Support – Part-time
We are looking to appoint a caring individual who ideally has some previous experience of mentoring pupils on a singular or group basis and supporting them in addressing barriers to learning, raising aspirations and achieving their full potential. The role also involves engaging with parents/carers and families to provide early intervention, support and guidance to increase engagement with the school and improve learning outcomes for pupils. Ideally you will also have experience and knowledge of inter-agency provision available to support schools and families.
In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for running a Mother and Toddler group that runs at the school on a weekly basis.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to develop positive, sensitive relationships with children, parents and other members of the community.
For further information please visit: https://www.kent-teach.com/Recruitment/Vacancy/VacancyDetails.aspx?VacancyId=57524
Careers at Mersham Primary School
We believe that Mersham Primary School is an inspirational place to work and forge a career, whether as Teaching, Support or Administration staff. We have strong links with our community and continually work to maintain and improve our high standards.
Working at Mersham
- A friendly and supportive team which champions children’s well-being
- A very well resourced and attractive environment with fantastic and well behaved children
- A strong ethos of high expectations and challenge for all learners
- A varied and enriched creative curriculum with particular emphasis on outdoor learning, music and the arts
- Excellent professional development and career enhancement opportunities
- Skilled teaching assistant support
- Excellent induction and a support programme for all teachers new to the school