Vacancies will be posted here and on the Kent Teach Website
Inclusion Manager – Maternity
Click here to be taken to the vacancy
- Pay:MPS + SEN point
- Start Date:Jun 2019
- App Close Date:13/05/2019 at 12:00
- Interviews:17th May 2019
We are looking for an experienced SENCO for one day per week to cover maternity leave for one year. The post will perhaps suit someone who is already working as a part-time SENCO and is looking for experience in another school and/or additional hours. There is complete flexibility with regard to which day etc.
The role includes:
- Overseeing and monitoring the provision for all pupils with SEND, including those with EHCPs.
- Overseeing and monitoring the provision for pupils eligible for Pupil Premium Funding and to account for how the funding is being spent.
- To provide professional advice and support to staff in relation to pupils with SEND
- To liaise with other agencies in relation to pupils with SEND
In return we can offer you:
- Happy children who are full of enthusiasm and keen to learn
- A supportive school community
- A commitment to excellence for all
- Opportunities for professional development
- Working in a community where we are aiming to be the best we can
The percentage of pupils at the school who are on the SEND register or who are eligible for pupil premium are below national averages. A tour of the school is highly recommended.
Mersham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. Successful candidates will be expected to complete an enhanced DBS check
Mersham Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
You can find out more about the school at www.mersham.kent.sch.uk. If you would like further details or want to arrange a tour, please contact the school office on 01233 720449.