Vacancies will be posted here and on the Kent Teach Website
Teaching Assistant Teaching/Child Support – Part-time
- Start Date:Feb 2019
- App Close Date:18/01/2019 at 12:00
- Interviews: 23rd January 2019
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and caring teaching assistant to work with pupils in KS2.
We are looking for someone who
- has high expectations of children and themselves
- is able to work collaboratively with others
- is able to take the initiative
- relishes a challenge
- possesses a high standard of spoken and written English and mathematics
In return we offer
- well-behaved, motivated and happy children
- friendly and supportive staff
- opportunities for CPD
The successful candidate will be required to work 22.5 hours per week (8:30am to 1:00pm Monday to Friday, term time only + staff development days). The role also includes supervising children at lunchtime.
Visits to the school are encouraged before application. Please contact the school office to arrange.
Mersham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check
Mersham Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitable qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.