To log into your account click here
We use Caterlink as our school lunch provider. All meals are cooked daily on site. The cost is £2.05 per meal. You can pay for school meals with cash at the office or online:
Your log in details will be sent home at the start of the academic year if you are new to the school. If you have any problems just pop into the school office.
What’s so special about Caterlink?
- We are passionate about good food the school environment.
- Caterlink have won a number of awards including a Compassion in World Farming ‘Good Egg Award’ for its commitment to source only free range RSPCA Assured eggs.
- Our meat main meals are freshly prepared on site and made with Red Tractor/Farm Assured fresh meat.
- All our food is made daily on-site using fresh local produce.
- Our management and staff are friendly and, above all, accessible.
- We listen to our customers and actively encourage them to tell us what they think of our service.
The food children eat in school is very important for their education. Not only does a well-balanced diet help with general health but establishing healthy eating habits at a young age can give them knowledge for the future. We understand primary school children and their likes and dislikes so we tailor our menus to encourage maximum uptake.